Born 21 July 1977 (1977-07-21) (age 34)
Jaime Murray (born 21 July 1977) is a English actress, best known for playing Stacie Monroe in Hustle, Lila Tournay in season two of the Showtime series Dexter, and her recurring role as H.G. Wells in SyFy's Warehouse 13.
Murray's first taste of stardom was miming the lyrics in the 1996 original video of Stretch & Vern's dance track "I'm Alive". Some of her early television appearances included minor guest roles in BBC One's Casualty, The Bill, Love Soup, and ShakespeaRe-Told: The Taming of the Shrew.
She starred as Stacie Monroe in Hustle from series 1 until series 4. In one episode of Hustle, Murray so impressed her co-star Robert Vaughn with her modeling of a Wonder Woman costume that, according to several online sources, he showed it to studio executives in Hollywood; on the strength of this, Murray was invited to audition for the part of Wonder Woman in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie.
Relocating to Los Angeles, California, United States, she starred in Dexter as Lila Tourney, Dexter's Narcotics Anonymous sponsor and the main antagonist in Season 2. Dexter has an affair with her, leading to his breakup with Rita but soon realizes she is in fact a sociopath who hangs out in support groups as an attempt to feel emotions she is otherwise incapable of. She immediately sees through Dexter's "mask" and becomes obsessed with him, believing him to be her soulmate.
In mid-2008 Murray joined the cast of The CW's Valentine playing the lead character, Grace Valentine. The show began airing in October 2008, but was cancelled by the end of the month.
Jaime Murray starred in another CW show, The Beautiful Life: TBL (also known as The Beautiful Life) is an American television drama series, which ran from September 16, 2009 to September 23, 2009. Murray was cast to play powerful wardrobe stylist and resident cougar who has her eyes on Isaac (Corbin Bleu).
Murray recently finished shooting Possessions, due for release in 2010, and is currently shooting The Rapture. She also starred in the film The Devil's Playground directed by Mark McQueen and appeared as "H. G. Wells" on the Syfy Channel's series, Warehouse 13.
Murray currently stars in the Starz miniseries Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, as Gaia, a longtime friend of Lucretia.
Film and television
* The Byzantine Cat (2002) - Jane Spencer
* Hustle (BBC One, 2004–2007) - Stacie Monroe
* ShakespeaRe-Told: The Taming of the Shrew (BBC One, 2005) - Bianca Minola
* Love Soup (BBC One, 2005): episode "Death and Nurses" - Natalie
* Agatha Christie's Poirot (ITV, 2006) - Ruth Kettering
* Dexter (Showtime, 2007) - Lila
* Botched (2007)
* The Deaths of Ian Stone (2007) - Medea
* Possessions (2010)
* Valentine - Grace Valentine/Aphrodite
* Eli Stone (2009) : Episode "Flight Path"
* The Rapture (2009) - Fiona
* NCIS (2009) : Episode "Semper Fidelis" - ICE Special Agent Julia Foster Yates
* The Mentalist: Episode "Carnelian, Inc." - Nadia Sobell
* The Beautiful Life (CW Network, 2009) - Vivienne
* Warehouse 13 (2010) – Helena "H.G." Wells
* Devils Playground (2010) – Lavinia
* Spartacus: Gods of the Arena (2011) - Gaia
Jaime Murray Pics From Photoshoot & Various Events
Click On image To See in Full Size