Riddick 3 Artwork

Riddick 3
Release Date: TBA Studio: Universal Pictures Director: David Twohy Screenwriter: David Twohy Starring: Vin Diesel Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi

Plot Summary: Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.

Vin Diesel status about Riddick 3 on Facebook

I hear you... While I was working on character, the Director and his team of artists have been creating the world and style of this picture. We all know how much I enjoy concept art and storyboards, haha, I am like a kid in a candy shop. Seeing the early stage of CGI is always fascinating to me, it is a element that usually comes together long after the filming process, so you look forward to seeing it fully realized. First stop for the Riddick production is Canada, which is where we shot a large part of Chronicles... P.s. I am grateful to have Universal in such support of this complex character's journey... not many studios would back an "R" rating. Very cool. Back in May, Diesel had said that he would have to work for scale upfront if the film was to carry an R rating: However, there is a catch...in order for us to make a true R-rated film, I must work for scale upfront. Not unlike the Find me Guilty experience (which I wouldn't have changed for the world). Money is always second to art, integrity and spirit...but the real issue is deeper. Can I suspend my life, to momentarily venture to that dark place...called Riddick. Now, I need to hear from Our collective...you.

Riddick 3 Artwork

Riddick 3

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's really good to see Riddick 3 Artwork. And I have seen this Vin Diesel movie. The incredible action and concept of this movie are really exceptional to see. I am highly impressed to see this one. Thanks for sharing some fantastic information about this type of art.

    ReplyDelete