Sophia Bush around Lincoln Center

Sophia Bush
Sophia Anna Bush (born July 8, 1982) is an American actress, director and spokesperson. She currently stars in the CW television series One Tree Hill where she portrays Brooke Davis. Bush is additionally known for her film portrayals in the 2007 remake The Hitcher, John Tucker Must Die and The Narrows.

Bush was born in Pasadena, California. She is the only child of Maureen, a photography studio manager, and Charles William Bush, an advertising and celebrity photographer. Bush is of Italian descent. She graduated from Westridge School for Girls in 2000 in Pasadena, California, where she was a member of the volleyball team. At Westridge, she was required to participate in the theatre arts program. Bush states, "Part of my school's requirement was to do a play. I was really irritated because I wanted to play volleyball and I had to go and do this play. But there was a moment after the performance when I realized I had gone and been somebody else. I thought, 'If I could do this for the rest of my life, I am set.' It was like love at first sight."

At the age of 17, Bush was named the Tournament of Roses Parade Queen. Bush attended the University of Southern California (USC) as a journalism major until her junior year, where she was a member and Social Chair of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority

In 2003, Bush was cast to play the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill. Subsequently, she stopped attending USC




Sophia Bush around Lincoln Center

Sophia Bush
Sophia Bush
Sophia Bush
Sophia Bush
Sophia Bush
Sophia Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment